Click here!!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary



Happy two year anniversary, baby
I love you with all of my heart and soul
You are my world, all of my dreams
And I want you to know that
I'll never let you go
You truly are the most important person
In my life

Baby, not only have you been my lover
But also my best friend
Through good times and bad
We've stayed by each others sides
Holding on tightly to each other
In each other we have found
Our happiness, our peace, and our home

Through the trials, obstacles
And even the distance
We haven't let it phase us
As we show the world that
Our love runs deep and true
That our bond is too strong to break
And throughout everything
We are forever devoted to each other

I can never express enough
How much I love you
How much I care about you
And how much I can't live without you
You truly are my soul mate,
My angel, and my piece of Heaven on earth
God has truly blessed us
For two years now and
I know He will continue to do so

Baby, I can't wait for the day
When we take that walk
Down the aisle and in front
Of our family and friends
Pledge our love to be everlasting
Through better or worse
For richer or poorer, in sickness
And in health
Until death do us part

We do, yes we do
Pledge to always and forever be true
We do, on our anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment